- This experience is structured to bring about effective action, improved behavioural patterns and personal growth for the individual, as well as understanding of others around you.
- The activities are designed to create metaphors representing ‘real life’ & the horses mirror the effectiveness of patterns, providing opportunities to become aware of actions, especially when dealing with other intimidating and challenging situations in life.
- It’s a unique non-judgemental outside perspective, almost like when another person can see what’s going on, on your back, while you would need 2 mirrors to see the same.
- Read more about the benefits as well as testimonials.
- An individual may organize a group of 8 participants, which reduces the cost per person to R184 per hour and are always more powerful than individual sessions.
- Additional participants can be accommodated with appropriate adjustments to the program structure.